Automate the purchasing process for hands-free procurement
In many companies, the process of purchasing goods and services requires the purchasing department’s involvement for instance in choosing vendors, creating purchase orders or issuing approvals. This webinar is dedicated to hands-free procurement and the automation of buying processes.
With hands-free procurement, you can:
- speed up purchasing processes
- remove bottlenecks and manual work
- optimize costs
- free up time for strategic procurement
Join us for a practical approach on the topic and discover how the automation of purchasing processes can save time from everyone involved. You will learn answers to these questions:
- Which spend categories are most suitable for implementing automated buying?
- How procurement solutions can support hands-free procurement?
- What actions need to be taken in your procurement department?
- What does hand-free procurement require from your suppliers?
Who should attend: This webinar is for procurement professionals how want to explore the possibilities of hands-free procurement and automated buying processes in their organization.
Duration: 45 minutes
Head of Product Marketing, OpusCapita
Rowan has more than 10 years of experience in the purchase-to-pay arena. During this time, he has managed the go-to-market for a diverse set of portfolios including Accounts Payable Automation, B2B Networks, Financing Services, eProcurement and Product Information Management.
Head of Procurement & Accounts Payable Automation, OpusCapita
Dirk has over 20 years experience building and delivering enterprise solutions. With hundreds of opportunities to work directly with organizations, Dirk understands the key challenges faced by many companies and is uniquely positioned to deliver insight in the form of best practices and lessons learned.