Five Ways You Should Be Using Data for Smarter Purchasing
“You can’t manage it, if you can’t measure it.” This saying has never been more relevant than in today’s procurement environment, where data-driven insights now make it possible for comprehensive analysis of suppliers, category and department spend, forecasting, risk analysis, and more.
It’s a big subject though, so what exactly are the most important data points for a procurement professional to follow?
Watch our webinar to learn how just five key insights into your procurement process data can help you to:
- Better analyze your suppliers to highlight risks and opportunities
- Design even more effective early payment programs
- Get deeper insight into the impact of your off-contract spend
- Use goods receipt and quality inspections to highlight contract compliance/non-compliance
- See how seasonal spend over time can help in forecasting your cash needs
Who should attend: CPOs, procurement professionals and those connected to the buying process in organizations with room for improvement in their indirect purchasing process.
Duration: 45 minutes
Speakers: from OpusCapita
|Rowan Lemley||Kati Myllyniemi||Martin Casserdahl|
|Senior Marketing Manager||Managing Consultant||Head of Consulting & Training|