Avoiding risk and fraud from a cash management and purchase to pay perspective
- How can you make sure you eliminate both internal and external risks of fraud?
- How big of a problem is it?
- In what ways can cash management and purchase to pay control (procurement, T&E, P-Card, AP, and disbursements) and efficiency reduce risk?
- How do you manage risks without creating too much bureaucracy and control steps?
Duration: 45 minutes
Speakers: EBG | Network & from OpusCapita
We go through eight common ways of placing your organization at risk.
- Fictitious invoicing
- Segregation of duties
- Fake vendors or manipulation of supplier master data
- Non-compliant suppliers
- Supplier kickbacks and briber
- CFO attack
- Travel expenses falsification
- Payment anomalies
Watch also the two other webinars from this Fraud and Risk Management webinar series: