Digital Business Transformation:
Closing the Gap Between Ambition and Reality
Nearly every company is planning some type of digital business transformation over the coming years. Certainly the pace of change within every industry requires this transformation.
According to Gartner, “Enterprises plan to both optimize and transform their business models using digital technologies and approaches. However, progress toward realizing these ambitions is slow. Only a small number of organizations have been able to successfully scale their digital initiatives beyond the experimentation and piloting stages.”
Whenever business models need to fundamentally change there are several key questions that arise.
- Which approaches are most likely to succeed?
- How are the top performers achieving digital transformation?
- How are companies in my industry succeeding at this transformation?
Leveraging the insights from this global study could prove invaluable to your own company’s digital transformation approach.
Read a complimentary copy of this report by Gartner*) to gain insight into:
- What makes a top performer
- The path to becoming a digital business
- The stages of digital business transformation
- Platform business models used by typical performers vs top performers
- The types of platform business models companies plan to use over the next 2 years
- The different Business Ecosystems being used and how to exploit their full potential
*) Gartner, Digital Business Transformation: Closing the Gap Between Ambition and Reality, Ian Cox, Kristin Moyer, 18 June 2018. GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is issued herein with permission. All rights reserved.