• Contingent labor (Conditional form) • SOW • Limit order • Rate sheets • Simple call off from rate sheet
Operational procurement and guided buying
• What is operational procurement • Guided buying & browsing categories • Visibility management • Preferred supplier ranking, preferred products
• Attributes & kits • Forms • Classification groups & attribute assignments • Multi-tab excel import format • Hot folders & incremental updates • Catalog editor & republish
Service delivery acknowledgement
• Service entry • Labor timesheet • Progress payments based on milestones • Reporting against PO line items • Reporting based on rate sheets • Service entry approval
Direct materials support
• Direct material – demand generation from the ERP • Fedex demo – assets, BOM and source of supply • Equinor – OpusCapita as a source of supply/pricing
Supplier-shops and marketplaces
Punchout support / Amazon extended punchout Background search Hosted supplier websites: Supplier classification support Supplier product attributes Price and availabil...
Collaborative services requisition using RFQ
Complex call off using RFQ for supplier collaboration
Watch this video highlighting the standard reports which are most useful to procurement departments as they work to automate processes, lower purchasing costs and manage supplier relationships.
Modern MRO procurement
Make searching, finding and requisitioning spare parts easy for maintenance, while ensuring that agreed terms and conditions with contracted suppliers are met.
Comparing products before buying
Watch this video to see how similar it is to compare one product against multiple options to ensure the right product gets purchased.
Creating a requisition seems pretty straightforward and equally, requisitioning approval needs to be easy. Watch this demo to see just how easy it is to approve requisitions and what the options are.
Automating requisition approval
One of the most common tasks in procurement is the approval of a requisition. Modern procurement departments need to automate the handling of as many purchasing categories or channels as possible.
The challenge is in connecting supplier catalogs, parts books, schematics, services, etc. so that the purchaser can do everything in one place.
Guided buying & bundling
Just like when you shop online, modern procurement departments are really interested in guided buying. When you want one thing and the system suggest you might also want something else.
Notifications when ordering hazardous goods
In this demo we see an example of how the system notifies the user of important information when ordering hazardous goods. This may protect the organization against liabilities.
In this video we look at dashboards for some of the different modules in our eProcurement solution relating to supplier information, RfQs and catalog scoring and statistics.