The pandemic is still affecting the whole world and the development of the pandemic is constantly changing. After the first wave of the pandemic OpusCapita and its subcontractor have managed the service reasonably well but we are heavily suffering during the second wave which we are in at the moment.
OpusCapita and its subcontractor have Digitizing services centralized in Poland and therefore the Pandemic situation in Poland affects the service the most.
Following restrictions is in force by the Polish government:
- there needs to be minimum 1.5 meters between each person which leads to the fact that every second employee cannot be present at the office
- you are not allowed to go to work if you have symptoms of a cough or running nose
- if a family member is ill, the whole family is put into quarantine
- if there is an illness in a daycare, families are forced to stay at home with their children
- schools are closed which leads to parents are forced to stay at home with their children
Based on these Polish restrictions there is a limitation in available resources which OpusCapita and its subcontractor needs to act upon. OpusCapita and its subcontractor have and will continue to do their best to mitigate the effects and following actions has been taken:
- Home verification, operators are working from home
- Re-allocating resources from other assignments when possible
Even with these mitigations OpusCapita cannot meet the through-put time which we are sincerely sorry for. With the outlook of the second wave of the pandemic it is clear that we must move from labour intensive services to eInvoice service and channels. The eInvoice channel is not under force majeure and we urge that you inform your suppliers to send an electronic invoice in order to remove the dependency of manual labor.
OpusCapita is still in force majeure as notified on 20.03.2020 and will continue until the local governmental restrictions are removed.
Product Manager Invoice Receiving