OpusCapitans transforms purchase to pay, product information management and cash management for the digital age. What does this promise mean for the current and future OpusCapitans?
To start with, the obvious answer is that our hundreds of professionals in Germany, Finland, Sweden, Poland, Latvia and Norway are dedicated to working with our customers to digitalize and automate every phase of their purchasing and payments processes, helping them to gain the benefits of the digital, real-time economy.
But if you want to hear a more casual answer, these are the words our employees themselves use when characterizing OpusCapita as a working place. International. Global. Informal. Innovative. And fun!
What do we offer
- Possibility to grow and take over responsibilities as you move on your career path
- Independent role where you are trusted to do your job without micro managing
- Flat organisation with easy collaboration across all levels
- Nice colleagues who support you and make you feel like home
- A work where you can become an integral part of an exciting transformation journey
- And of course all the basic benefits (sport & culture, lunch, phone benefit, gym, bonus plan etc.)
|Job title||Location||Country||Application deadline|
|Chief Architect, Source to Pay||Tampere, Helsinki, Stockholm or Dortmund||Finland, Sweden or Germany||17.11.2019|
|Consultant, Cash Management||Tampere or Helsinki||Finland||20.11.2019|
|Sales & Marketing Internship for an international fintech company (17630)||Sundbyberg||Sweden||16.12.2019|
|Architect/Senior Full Stack Developer (f/m/d) (17592)||Dortmund||Germany||31.12.2019|
|Full Stack Developer (f/m/d) (17593)||Dortmund||Germany||31.12.2019|
|Consultant, Cash Management (17662)||Sundbyberg||Sweden||31.12.2019|
|Sales Executive DACH (f/m/d) (17540)||Dortmund, Hamburg, Home Office||Germany||31.01.2020|
|(Senior) Quality Engineer||Dortmund and Tampere||Germany and Finland||31.03.2020|