How to manage fraud and risk in Cash Management
June 08, 2016
Our third webinar about Risk and Fraud Management in purchase-to-pay and cash management introduces a complete framework for mitigating the risk of fraud and cybercrime.
We will introduce a complete framework to identify risks of fraud and cybercrime and map those risks to correct mitigation activities.
- Examples of external and internal fraud and cybercrime in cash management
- How to identify risky processes and mitigation activities
- Step for implementing end-to-end secure payment process
- Segregation of duties best practices
- How to manage manual payments
- Security in a cloud solution
Duration: 45 minutes
Speakers: from OpusCapita
|Jukka Sallinen||Sami Grönroos|
Watch also the first two webinars from this Fraud and Risk Management webinar series: