Avoiding risk and fraud from a cash management and purchase to pay perspective
Our first webinar about risk and fraud management in purchase-to-pay and cash management will go through common fraud risks faced by organizations giving concrete advice as to how you can prevent, detect and respond effectively to risks and fraud attempts.
- How can you make sure you eliminate both internal and external risks of fraud?
- How big of a problem is it?
- In what ways can cash management and purchase to pay control (procurement, T&E, P-Card, AP, and disbursements) and efficiency reduce risk?
- How do you manage risks without creating too much bureaucracy and control steps?
Duration: 45 minutes
Speakers: EBG | Network & from OpusCapita
We go through eight common ways of placing your organization at risk.
- Fictitious invoicing
- Segregation of duties
- Fake vendors or manipulation of supplier master data
- Non-compliant suppliers
- Supplier kickbacks and briber
- CFO attack
- Travel expenses falsification
- Payment anomalies
Watch also the two other webinars from this Fraud and Risk Management webinar series: