- Purchasing – to perform, manage and control indirect purchases more efficiently in order to ensure full contract compliance and spend transparency
- Invoice automation – for centralized and effortless management of purchase invoices, making procurement and invoice management work seamlessly with a full audit trail
- Cash management – for automation, control and compliance to all internal and external payments and cash collections, and combining cash forecasts from future flows into today’s actual balances
- Financing – for improving both buyers and suppliers working capital and cash flows, increasing the economic performance and stability of the entire supply chain
- Invoice and messaging network – with one connection you can reach hundreds of thousands of potential business partners to exchange everything from PO:s to invoices in various formats such as XML, EDIFACT or pdf. The connection will also ensure that your company is compliant with local laws on invoicing.
- Local Solutions