OpusCapita’s new operating model to drive growth and improve profitability
February 08, 2016
Today OpusCapita has announced a new planned organization and operating model in order to implement its new strategy and to improve profitability. The reorganization will clarify business focus and simplify company structure. The new operating model along with the newly nominated Leadership Team will be effective as of 1 April 2016.
The planned new Leadership Team is as follows:
- CEO, Patrik Sallner
- Buyer-Supplier Ecosystem Products, Per Åberg (acting)
- Services, Petteri Heikinheimo
- Document and Transaction Processing Business Unit, Kimmo Kauranen
- Finance and Accounting Outsourcing Business Unit, Tuomas Itkonen
- Sales and Marketing, Paula Carlstedt (acting)
- Human Resources, Sari Mononen
- Finance, Administration and Sourcing, N.N.
- Corporate Development, Richard Humbach
- Legal, Perttu Pessa
Planned personnel reductions
To adopt a new simpler operating model OpusCapita will reduce overlaps and begin employee negotiations to reduce approximately 80 positions, of which a maximum of 50 in Finland and in total some 30 in other countries.
For further information, please contact:
Pellervo Hämäläinen, Communications Manager
Tel. +358 40 674 5257, email@example.com